Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kingdom Doctrinal Track




Hello, Meet Adam the one that got us into all this mess. We now are cursed, separated from God and have received the death penalty. The "Ten Commandments" don't save us they condemn us and send us right where we deserve to go. The lake of fire. This is the second slide in my Kingdom Doctrinal Track. I have put a series of fourteen slides together that reflect fourteen years of teaching the Bible and are able to teach the Bible very rapidly to our new converts. It is sort of like storying. This effort literally is the result of 10 years in the Bible and 5 years on the mission field. I now have it finished. (Sorry Lanny I have changed it abit from the one I gave you....it is Mai Frumos now. More beautiful!) I have worked with a professional design artist named Bogdon for two years now who during the last slide told me.....I need to start reading my Bible!) The bottom of the KDT teaches the devil's Gospel....be good and go to heaven don't even think about trusting Jesus for your salvation....and Him alone. Maybe just maybe you can get to heaven when you die IF your good deeds out way your bad deeds. Matthew 6:24 is at the verse to counter that non-sense!
The student must take his or her Bible and color the verses on the slide in their Bible. Yesterday, I gave it Bodgon -the first finished copy of it and he spent nearly eight hours just getting to Abram the third slide. This is a way to get my leaders confidence up when they are teaching through the small groups. They will be able to understand , know and debate from Romans, Galatians and Revelation. The reason that I do this is because Jesus said if you love me "FEED MY SHEEP!" He also said, "Reader Pay attention and Understand!" but we know better....we need to just love each other not the Word of God, just God!

Here is the ideal student going for his "Mentor Position" in the National Bible Reading Campaign. The leader must be leading groups, leading people to Christ, teaching others and praying about new work to move into the mentor slot. They begin as followers, where they can lead simple Bible Studies from the John and Acts part of the National Bible Reading Campaign then they must be leading groups through the Ive Been Born Again Now What series from Charles Brock and to achieve the leadership position and finally they must be very proficient at knowing what a Cell Church is and isn't by attending leadership classes on Saturday's in just a few minutes matter as fact! I have spent thousands (literally) of hours developing this so that the truths in the Bible can be taught in a very life changing and profound way. Pray that God will show me what do with this as it could be used to wake up the Church that is sleeping, snoring and drooling but it could be worse....at least it is alive!
In the future I hope to take my leaders on three day retreats and stick them in front of their Bible for extented periods of time. This will be great!