Friday, April 27, 2007

Making Much Progress

This week we have been very, very busy. We had work going on in the valley, Zone 9 and on the apartment. It was a shade of what I want to see in the future happening all over the city of Galati. Randy and Teresa have really been working hard. They have been working in the valley meeting with people and beginning the third Book of the National Bible Reading Campaign. It is a very, very effective book for new believers to go through. We also have been very busy getting ready for the team that will be here next week. Our Home church is sending eight more people to help us.


This is me in my new office....I am very happy! This will be the War Room. I am so happy to finally have a place that I can begin the cell group training in Zone 9. I was so full of joy today when I realized that so many of my dreams are going to be tied to what happens in this room. May God help us as we to reach the lost in this part of town.
Here Bogdon is laying the new flooring. Randy was a great mentor for him. They worked two days to finish the floor. It looks nice!






This is what my room looked like three days ago.

Here is Bogdon and Randy beginning the work in the kitchen. Randy was like "Tim the Tool Man" when he saw that we dearly needed his skills and his gift is service! He is VERY HANDY to have around when you are moving into an appartment over here in Europe and have no clue how to do anything. God knew that I would need this man's help and sent him to help in a big way.





Here Bogdon is changing the locks to keep previous renters from helping themselves.
Here is my beautiful wife helping us to clean our new apartment.







It has been one of the most productive weeks I have ever had on the mission field. Thanks Randy and Teresa for coming a week early to help us.
Here Andrew and Robert carry in two couches that will be used for our small group training. We are so thankful for Cane Creek Stoddard Baptist Association for making this a reality.