Saturday, May 9, 2009

Preparing the Team for the Teams

This morning I find myself with that same excitment and energy level that comes when you are two days before bringing a team in.  This time three teams!  We have my son and his friend representing Liberty (and yes they are here to see the family but it is an official mission trip, We will have CCSBA (Cane Creek Stoddard Baptist Association) also coming in on Tues.  The day before they get here a team from North Greenville will arrive with 12 people.  So we have many things to work out today in the meeting.  The GREAT thing about the Galati Plan is that everybody is on the same page doing the same thing. So we don't have to find orphanges or churches  or things for the team to do while they are here.  They will simply enter into what we are doing.  So for the first time after around 12-15 teams that have come in the last five years I have a team of people to help me this time.  The difficult part and the part that I need prayer for is I have a team in Braila and a team in Galati.  This will open up work in Braila as the teams from Living Word Baptist and Cameron First did back in 2004 when we found a real treasure in Bogdon and Paula.  So please pray for our team meeting to day...