Sunday, May 3, 2009

Level 3 Zone 9 New Family 2nd Lesson

This is the Ionita Vasile family with his wife (Iuliana Carmen) on the far right and daughter (Daniela Georgiana) in the middle. They have been so kind to me and have allowed me to try and teach the Level Three material People who knew Jesus, without the use of a translator. They don't speak English so this is a real challenge. I am able to get through the lessons but I am severely handicapped compared to teaching them in English as I have in the past. But I know that I need to be stretched in this area and I must work hard to learn this language. I really like this family and they sort of remind me of a Bogdon and Paula I met some years back! I pray that they will come to Christ soon. They took out all their Icons and showed me them. This is where I don't even say a word. I just complement them and move on...the lesson went great!

Vasile was at the airport in 98 and stood only 15 feet away from Bill Clinton when he came to Romania. This was a big event in his life. He has held the same job for over ten years and seems to be a very stable person. His wife is a real sweet heart and I just pray and please you also lift here in prayer for salvation. Thanks!