Monday, November 5, 2007

Valerica gets a job










I don't have a picture of Lanuta's daughter but I wanted to report on something that has really blessed this family. About two years ago her daughter Valerica gave her life to Christ. I believe her husband is still waiting but has been more responsible to work from that time. Well, the other day while Karla and I were at the NEWEST store here in Galati which is almost exactly like a Wal-mart. No not Selgrows for you that have been her....A NEWER store then that. It is called Real and is from Germany. It is really nice....any way while walking out I ran into to Valerica. She and her husband both have jobs there now....she said things are going better now for her and she gave credit to God. I praise the Lord that she now has a job. When she saw me her eyes just lit up as she was sooooo very proud to show tell me the good news. I believe this is a direct result of them beginning to follow the Lord.



Pray for the Valley as I have many things on my plate right now and the work in the valley is almost at a stand still. I know that God is working and has always been working but I hate not to see it first hand. Anyway praise the Lord for this good report.





http://www.imbromania.ro/Geddes.htm to see our latest web update for team Romania