Friday, October 5, 2007

Lorenso saves the day

It was early Sunday morning. I was on my way to church. I will just send a quick note to Randy and Teresa telling them I am praying for them.

I hit the send button .....and the computer makes a high pitch .....and then dies!


I call Dr. Lorenso. He makes house calls on "Sunday" mornings. I told him ...I have an emergency. I had several reasons that I had to get my computer up and running. He then comes to our house in less then thirty minutes....begins to work....tells me not to look....that is if I have a weak heart. He then begins to take my computer apart one piece at at time. I have NOTHING backed up from the day I got it here back in Feb. OUCH!

Back in 2004....this is how Lorenso and I met, I had computer problems and he knew how to fix them! Well, praise the Lord for my good friend.



Hey! What about all the screws that are left over Lorenso......."you don't need those!" (just kidding) The patient is doing better but still shuts off once in awhile. I now have everything on an EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE!

When you think about it this is exactly like our soul. It is not safe to believe you are going to heaven if you have just saved it on your computer. When the day comes that it crashes and it will....you better have put your soul on the ETERNAL HARD DRIVE>AMEN!