Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bogdon and Eguina Baptised

Today was a wonderful day at church. Nine people were baptised into the Holy Trinity membership. Seven woman and two men. Bodgon and his mother Eguina were two of them. We were very proud of all the canidates for baptism and enjoyed the service.



Bogdon was really happy afterwards. He has been working very hard in the valley as has his wife and sister. They are leading three or four groups and Bogdon is attenting leadership training on Saturdays. I really am amazed at what God has done in the lives of my friends.

They were able to take communion for the first time today after baptism. Bogdon was in seveth heaven after the service! Well, I intend to be posting more often now as I have recovered from the summer a little bit. I am extremely busy trying to do several things at the same time. So as of now I knew you would want to see these pictures. Living Word Baptist can remember the first day we ever met Bogdon clear back in 2004! He was born again this April 3rd just four months ago. God has big plans for him though....I pray he will continue to be faithful to his work in the valley. Well, praise the Lord for today!


Pastor Ovi lifts these new members to the Lord in prayer...