Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sing but with the windows open

Climbing in the trees to hear the Gospel songs! This has been a incredible day! It seems that God was ALL over this entire day. This team from Cameron is LIGHTING up Zone 9! What started out to be a slow hot day turned out to be something quite special. For one thing Pastor Jay used his organizational skills to help this missionary keep track of our follow up needs. We have had so much success in the streets of Zone 9 that we are loosing track of the lessons that need to be done. We now have 16 lessons going and I mean no END in site. A literal revival is breaking out among the national believers and they are leading the charge. We are not paying any translators, they are coming more and more each day. The teams are all bringing back encouraging reports. It is so awesome having the Hotel nearby. The team can really get around in Zone 9, everything they need is within walking distance.



I found out that we have 32 refugees from Pakistan and some from Somalia staying near to our apartment. They are Muslim and I had a great talk with some of them this morning. Little Joel led a Bible Study with two elderly ladies. The team really won the heart of a resteraunt owner today. And best of all we have several on the virge of repentance at this time. I think we have around six to ten on going lessons from NBRC. The team is making an incredible impression on the neighbors. I am certain that God is going before us! We are making so much progress that I am taken back and in AWE at what this week has brought us. We are impacting Zone 9 with incredible ease and almost NO resistance! It is only a matter of "time" now and also learning "exactly" how to get these people that are doing these studies assimilated into groups until Galati is going to be changed one Zone at a time.



This morning one of the first phone calls I made to Jay was, "Hey we better quit hanging out at the apartment so much, I am afraid the people are going to get mad at us and I will get kicked out!" but as the day went on the Lord really showed me an entirely different picture of what is happening. I decided to trust Him and His leading me to that apartment. This night only a couple of hours ago we had a huge meeting in our apartment. Many people came to help us from the church along with my family and the ten from Cameron. I had some of the nationals talk with my neighbors to see if they were getting mad at me for bringing so many people to the apartment. They said, "Well their have been others who have come and they hid behind close doors. You guys keep the windows open. We heard you singing the other day. Please leave the windows open when you sing so we can hear!" Praise God for this great report. See the kids outside listening to the Gospel songs. AMEN! Thanks Lord for a great day! Thanks team Cameron First for sending such a great team. We can't wait for the other two teams.....God is moving through the people you sent .....praise the Lord!

Pray as this team only has one more day to hit the streets.....the Lord will be with them but pray that they will have the best day yet!