Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chiprean

This is a young man that is 21 and starting his forth lesson. Please pray for him as he has some enternal decisions to make. Lesson 4 is about the blind man that Jesus healed and I always end up seeing my own story inside of this teaching. Chiprean has some ulterior motives for taking these lessons... so we think. Please pray that he will be under the conviction of the Holy Spirit and give his life to Christ. I won't see him for a week but he is waiting for the next lessons. My own opinion is the more that someone lets me explain the Good News the more they are almost certian to come to Christ. The Word does not return void. Please take time to pray for this young man and pray that when he meets you this year he will be praising the Lord and a part of our team.